Sep 01, 2022
28: So you want to be a techie? Here is how to get your foot in the door
Many people reach a point in their lives where they feel like they need a change. If you’re looking to break into the tech industry, there are a few things you can do to give yourself a better chance at success. If you find yourself in this situation, it can be difficult to figure out where to start. However, starting over from scratch is not as difficult as it may seem.
When you start from scratch, the first step might be the hardest for some. That is why it’s important to have a clear plan and a strong foundation before you start building.
We now have our first episode in DTT’s Season 4. Has this episode been helpful to you?
We’d love to know! 😉
- 0:00 – 0:44 Intro
- 0:45 – 4:30 If You Were To Start All Over Again From Scratch, What Will Be Your First Step?
- 4:35 – 7:40 What Resources Do You Recommend When Learning Software Development?
- 7:45 – 9:12 Do You Need To Worry About Math On Your Coding Journey?
- 9:21 – 12:21 When Should You Start Practicing Algorithm As Entry Level Engineer?
- 12:23 – 14:55 When Should You Start Applying To Jobs?
- 15:02 – 19:27 What Should You Do If You Aren’t getting Any Job Interviews?
- 19:28 – 19:40 Closing Remarks
Thank you so much for listening and don’t forget to leave us a review! And hit the subscribe button to keep up with future episodes.
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deeperthantech
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deeperthantech
Subscribe to our Podcast: https://www.deeperthantech.com
Dance by Spiring https://soundcloud.com/user-57630131
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!