Aug 18, 2022
27: Mentorship Matters: Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Career
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, a mentor can be invaluable.
You may be wondering why you need a mentor. A mentor can help you see the big picture, provide guidance and support, and give you access to their professional network.
Most people can benefit from having a mentor. They can help you to stay motivated and on track. They can also offer valuable insights and advice that you might not have considered.
A mentor can be a great asset for anyone who is looking to achieve success in their career or personal life. Choosing whether or not to look for a mentor is a big decision. On one hand, having a mentor can be incredibly beneficial. On the other hand, finding the right mentor can be difficult, and not everyone needs or wants one.
Most people in the business world will say that having a mentor is key to success. But what if you don’t have a mentor? Is it possible to achieve success without one?
Deeper Than Tech’s latest episode might help you decide whether or not to have a mentor. Hit the play button to know more!
- 0:00 – 0:52 Intro
- 0:53 – 1:42 What Are The Benefits Of Having A Mentor?
- 1:43 – 3:11 What Does It Take To Be A Good Mentee?
- 3:25 – 5:29 How Do You Define Your Goals When You Meet With Your Mentor?
- 5:30 – 10:48 How Do You Know Who Will Be The Right Mentor For You?
- 10:52 – 14:38 When Should You Let Go Of A Mentor Relationship?
- 14:40 – 17:37 How Do You Ask Somebody To Be Your Mentor?
- 17:41 – 19:57 Why Do People Want to Mentor Others?
- 19:58 – 20:45 Closing Remarks
Thank you so much for listening and don’t forget to leave us a review! And hit the subscribe button to keep up with future episodes.
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deeperthantech
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deeperthantech
Subscribe to our Podcast: https://www.deeperthantech.com
Dance by Spiring https://soundcloud.com/user-57630131
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!