Aug 11, 2022
26: How To Create Strong Bonds With Coworkers And Build Better Workplace Relationships
No one can be an island. Even the most independent and successful people need to build relationships outside of their team in order to succeed. The best way to do this is by finding common ground and interests with people you meet. You don’t have to be best friends with them, but having a connection will make it easier for both of you to work together when needed.
If you want to get ahead in your career, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. That saying is especially true when it comes to the workplace. Building relationships with your colleagues is essential for networking and getting ahead in your career. Strong workplace relationships can lead to collaboration and productivity, and can help you feel more connected to your job.
It could make all the difference. Always remember that teamwork makes the dream work! ✨
- 0:00 – 0:57 Intro Remarks
- 0:58 – 2:46 Why Do Relationships In The Workplace Matter?
- 2:50 – 7:43 How Can You Create Relationships At The Workplace?
- 7:47 – 11:05 How Do You Know The Right People That You Surround With?
- 11:24 – 13:40 How Can You Get Your Co-workers To Notice You?
- 13:54 – 18:03 What Is The Best Way To Build Relationships Outside Of Your Team?
- 18:20 – 20:42 Do You Ask Co-workers To Write Reviews For You?
- 20:43 – 21:42 Closing Remarks
Thank you so much for listening and don’t forget to leave us a review! And hit the subscribe button to keep up with future episodes.
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deeperthantech
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deeperthantech
Subscribe to our Podcast: https://www.deeperthantech.com
Dance by Spiring https://soundcloud.com/user-57630131
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!