Aug 04, 2022
25: Got the blahs? Find out how to work when you’re feeling down and still be productive
When you’re feeling down, it can be hard to muster the energy to get out of bed and slog through your day. But there are steps you can take to try to make yourself feel better and show up for your job — It is important to take some time for yourself and do what makes you happy. However, you should also make an effort to show up to work and put on a brave face. By doing so, you will not only be fulfilling your obligations, but you may also find that your mood begins to improve, you will be able to get through your day and make progress.
But how can you find a way to put on a brave face, show up and be productive? Where do you start? remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel and that you will eventually feel better.
- 0:00 – 1:12 Intro Remarks
- 1:13 – 4:51 What Do You Do To Keep Yourself Motivated When You’re Feeling Down?
- 4:55 – 7:53 Do You Take Vacation Time To Give Yourself A Moment To Heal?
- 7:58 – 13:09 Do You Tell Your Manager About Your Feelings?
- 13:15 – 16:03 What Do You Say When Your Co-workers Notice That You’re Unwell?
- 16:05 – 20:17 What Are Some Outlets That Can Help You Be More Productive?
- 20:58 – 22:48 5 tips to get you out of a rough day
Thank you so much for listening and don’t forget to leave us a review! And hit the subscribe button to keep up with future episodes.
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deeperthantech
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deeperthantech
Subscribe to our Podcast: https://www.deeperthantech.com
Dance by Spiring https://soundcloud.com/user-57630131
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!