Sep 08, 2022
29: Get The Job You Want With These Simple Tips For Acing The Technical Interview
The technical interview is one of the most important steps in getting a job in the tech industry. It’s your chance to show off your skills and knowledge, and to make a good impression on potential employers.
Nailing the technical interview is essential to landing your dream job in tech. However, with so much on the line, it’s common to feel unprepared and anxious going into these types of interviews. The good news is, with a little preparation, you can ace the technical interview and take one step closer to landing your dream job.
When it comes to nailing interviews, preparation is always a key. Let’s learn some tips on how to nail the technical interview from our experts in the industry.
- 0:00 – 0:33 Intro
- 0:36 – 2:27 What Is In A Technical Interview?
- 2:29 – 8:48 How To Prepare For A Software Or Technical Interview?
- 8:49 – 12:03 What Things You Should Keep In Mind During An Interview?
- 12:06 – 13:47 Why Is Asking Clarifying Questions Important During an Interview?
- 13:48 – 15:10 What Is A Whiteboard Challenge?
- 15:12 – 16:14 What Is A Code Challenge?
- 16:15 – 17:33 What Is A Take Home Assessment Interview?
- 17:37 – 18:41 What Is A System Design Interview?
- 18:42 – 18:52 Closing Remarks
Leave a comment down below which is your favorite topic from the episode ⬇️
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!