Jul 14, 2022
22: Finding the motivation while learning | How to Stick to Your Learning Goals and Never Give Up
Motivation while learning a new skill is key. Without it, people may not be willing or able to persist through the difficulties involved in mastering the new skill. In order to be successful, learners need to have a sense of purpose or reason while learning the skill.
However, it can be difficult to stay motivated throughout the entire process. There are a few things you can do to help yourself stay on track. If you find yourself struggling to stay motivated, it may be helpful to watch our new episode to get right back on track! Don’t forget to celebrate your accomplishments along the way! ✨
- 1:04 – 3:15 What New Skills Are You Learning?
- 3:17 – 4:59 How Do You Set Goals To Achieve A New Skill?
- 5:01 – 7:41 Do You Think You Can Master A New Skill In One Sitting?
- 7:55 – 9:49 Do You Reward Yourself After Learning A New Skill?
- 9:50 – 10:52 What Are Some Steps To Accomplish Your Goal?
- 10:53 – 12:18 How Do You Choose An Accountability Partner?
- 12:37 – 16:48 What Is A Good Way To Break Down Your Goal?
Thank you so much for listening and don’t forget to leave us a review! And hit the subscribe button to keep up with future episodes.
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deeperthantech
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deeperthantech
Subscribe to our Podcast: https://www.deeperthantech.com
Dance by Spiring https://soundcloud.com/user-57630131
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!