Dec 29, 2022
45: Want to stay ahead as a data analyst? Here’s what you should learn next
Data analysis is an ever-evolving field. With new technologies, tools, and techniques coming out every day, it can be difficult to stay on top of the latest developments in the industry. As a data analyst, you must be able to quickly learn and understand new concepts while still maintaining your current skillset. Knowing which skills are essential to your success as a data analyst is key to staying ahead of the curve.
If you’re feeling lost or uncertain about what to learn next, then this episode is for you! In this episode, we will explore some possible paths one might take when deciding what to learn next as a data analyst with me and @Phoenix Millacy.
- 0:00 – 0:38 Opening
- 0:48 – 1:46 How To Know Which Skills To Develop At Each Stage Of Your Career?
- 1:46 – 2:21 Data Science Leaders And Influencers You Must Follow
- 2:21 – 3:54 How To Find And Follow A ‘North Star’ For Your Career?
- 3:54 – 5:05 Is It Bad To Not Code Outside Of Work?
- 5:06 – 6:01 Were You Studying With A Group Of People?
- 6:01 – 7:28 Does Machine Learning Require Front-end And Back-end Skills?
- 7:30 – 8:49 What Is The Best Way To Learn A New Skill Or Gain Knowledge?
- 8:49 – 8:56 Closing Remarks
Thank you so much for listening and don’t forget to leave us a review! And hit the subscribe button to keep up with future episodes.
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deeperthantech
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deeperthantech
Subscribe to our Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/deeper-than-tech/id1574520969
Dance by Spring https://soundcloud.com/user-57630131
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
INSTAGRAM | https://www.instagram.com/samanthabretous/ TWITTER | https://twitter.com/samanthabretous
TIKTOK | https://www.tiktok.com/@samanthabretous
LINKEDIN | https://www.linkedin.com/in/samanthabretous/
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!