Nov 24, 2022
40: Are You Google-ing At Work? How Many Times A Day Do You Google As A Software Engineer?
Even if we acknowledge it or not, we still use Google.
We use Google to find the things we’re seeking for frequently on the job.
But the question is this: How often do you use Google at work?
The answer to this question may surprise you!
In this episode, @samanthabretous, @shidonichan and @moxiehampton talks about how often does one uses Google on the job as software engineers.
Are you a Google addict? Let us know in the comments!
- 0:00 – 0:32 Intro
- 0:41 – 2:28 Common Topics Software Engineers Search For
- 2:29 – 5: 35 Should You Make A Blog Post After You Figured Out An Issue?
- 5:35 – 6:51 Is Googling On The Job Ok?
- 7:06 – 9:26 Tips To Learn How To Google As A Software Engineer
- 9:27 – 11:57 Is It Ok To Copy And Paste Code That You Don’t Fully Understand?
Thank you so much for listening and don’t forget to leave us a review! And hit the subscribe button to keep up with future episodes.
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deeperthantech
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/deeperthantech
Subscribe to our Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/deeper-than-tech/id1574520969
Dance by Spiring https://soundcloud.com/user-57630131
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Enjoy the episode?
Rate it on Apple podcasts or tell your friends to listen!